Your future work environment
Within a team of functional consultants, testers and developers, you are attached to one of the managers of the Projects & Services Agency. You work as a consultant for our customers, on operational and consulting missions in the field of acceptance and/or E-Commerce.
Role and responsibilities
You accompany our customers in the implementation of their projects and provide them with functional, technical or organizational skills on local and/or remote payment.
You will provide different types of services such as:
– The piloting, design and implementation of customer projects
– Writing and validation of the various deliverables: feasibility studies, general specifications, recipe strategy, etc.
– The analysis and evaluation of the impacts of requests for changes in the Acceptance field Changes may concern:
– Regulatory and security evolutions: strong authentication, DSP2…
– Business needs expressions for the implementation of new services: M-Acceptance, Market Place…
– Acceptance of new means of payment and associated exchanges: Wallet
– The management of the fight against fraud in electronic payment
– The participation or animation of project committees and working groups
– Coordination between the various project stakeholders
– The capitalization of knowledge and know-how on proximity payment and/or VAD
What we propose:
Progress and develop your skills
Olivier, Payment Consultant Ile-de-France region: “For 2 years at Galitt, I have been able to work as AMOA on various projects related to acceptance: new payment, digital collection solution… These innovative subjects and trainers allowed me to acquire a certain experience in the banking field.”
Build a positive future by putting digital at the service of people
Have meaning to your job on a daily basis. Wilfried, Project Manager: “I was able to work on several interesting and varied assignments on subjects such as E-commerce or mobile payment.”
Evolve in a company that encourages boldness, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Every two years, the Group organizes the Innovation Awards, which rewards the initiatives of our employees. Winners are encouraged to develop their project, such as Phantom Limbs.
The profile we are looking for:
You are graduate from an Engineering School, Business School or University equivalent. You have a good knowledge of payment technologies and more particularly in the field of Acceptance / E-commerce.
You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in E-commerce or local payment, ideally acquired in a retailer.
Pragmatic, you have a sense of criticism and show a certain strength of proposal. Your good ability to listen, analyze, and summarize, as well as your writing and interpersonal skills are major assets in order to best adapt to our customers’ expectations.
You are able to speak and write in English and French fluently.
All our opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
Occasional trips are to be expected in France and Europe.
Explore current openings !
CDI – Boulogne-Billancourt
Full stack developer
CDI – Ile-de-France
Junior payment consultant
CDI – Ile-de-France