The Galitt website is designed to provide information about the activities, installations and specialties of Galitt.
Galitt strives to ensure that the information given on this site is precise and up-to-date. The company reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. However, Galitt cannot guarantee the precision or exhaustiveness of this information. The photos on this site are not contractually binding.
Galitt disclaims all responsibility for any imprecision or omission and for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third-party modifying the information on this site.
Galitt may on no account be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage or any loss arising from the consultation of these pages or the consultation of pages accessible by means of hypertext links on this site.
The information, financial data and recommendations available on the Galitt site constitute an aid to making an investment decision, for which the client maintains full responsibility, and in no way constitute an incitement to invest.
The user acknowledges having been informed that the Web site is accessible 24/7, except in the event of force majeure, IT difficulties, difficulties linked to the structure of the telecommunication network, other technical difficulties, or maintenance operations such as data updating.
Cookies are small text, image or software files which are placed and stored on your computer, smartphone or any other device used to browse on the internet, when you visit a website (the “Cookies”). Cookies generally enable a website to recognise you, report your visit to a particular page and therefore provide you with extra services: improvement of your browsing experience, protection of your connection and adjustment of the page content to your interests. The information, stored by the Cookies for a limited period, may relate to the pages viewed, the type of browser you use, your IP address or the information you have entered on a particular website to avoid repeating the process.
You may choose to disable all or part of the Cookies at any time. Your browser can also be programmed to notify you of the Cookies placed on your computer and to request or reject your acceptance (on a case-by-case basis or as a whole).
Here are the links allowing you to configure cookies on the main browsers:
Information on the protection of privacy:
By communicating their telephone, fax number(s), address or e-mail address, users accept that Galitt may supply them with information by telephone, fax, mail or e-mail.
Information regarding job applications submitted by the user under the recruitment heading of the Galitt site are for the exclusive use of Galitt. Galitt undertakes not to transmit this information to third-parties.
The information collected from the forms has been saved in an electronic file for a better user experience. The data are kept confidentially by Galitt and are exclusively for Galitt. In accordance with the (UE) 2016/679 regulation of the European Parliament and council of 2016, April 27th, related to the protection of individuals towards the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation), you can exercise your right of access to data concerning you by contacting us.
Rectification request may be exercised:
- by sending a letter to the following address:
17 route de la Reine
92100 Boulogne – France
- or by e-mail : email@example.com
The items presented on this site are covered by intellectual property rights.
- The general structure, texts, animated or still images and all the elements of which this Web site is composed are protected under French and international law with respect to copyright and intellectual property rights. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
- Any use whatsoever of brand names and logos of this site including in particular but not exclusively “Galitt”, and of commercial names that are the property of the Galitt company and / or its partners is prohibited without the authorization of the holders of the rights.
- No reproduction, whether whole or partial, of this site or of any of its elements is permitted without prior express authorization from Galitt.
- Any representation or reproduction of this site or of any of its elements, by whatsoever procedure, will constitute an infringement of copyright.
17 route de la Reine
92100 Boulogne – France
Tel: +33 1 77 70 28 00
Fax: +33 1 77 70 28 23