Your future work environment
As part of its development, Galitt is looking for Marketing and Digital Consultants. You will work with our key account clients or on fixed-price studies with the Marketing, Innovation and Payment Methods Departments.
Role and responsibilities
You will provide different types of services such as:
- Assignments at client sites in order to accompany them in their projects.
- Ad hoc studies in order to help solve our clients’ problems.
- Observatories on uses and trends related to new payment methods.
- Drafting white papers.
Within this framework, your assignments will consist of:
- Benchmarking and monitoring market trends.
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative opportunity analyses as well as marketing and communication deliverables.
- Writing IT specifications and requirements.
- Implementing new products, payment services or digital services (customer journeys, UX, UI, POCs, etc.).
What we propose:
Progress and develop your skills
Olivier, Payment Consultant Ile-de-France region: “For 2 years at Galitt, I have been able to work as AMOA on various projects related to acceptance: new payment, digital collection solution… These innovative subjects and trainers allowed me to acquire a certain experience in the banking field.”
Build a positive future by putting digital at the service of people
Have meaning to your job on a daily basis. Wilfried, Project Manager: “I was able to work on several interesting and varied assignments on subjects such as E-commerce or mobile payment.”
Evolve in a company that encourages boldness, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Every two years, the Group organizes the Innovation Awards, which rewards the initiatives of our employees. Winners are encouraged to develop their project, such as Phantom Limbs.
The profile we are looking for:
You are graduate from a Business School or University equivalent and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Ideally you have already led marketing projects (launching a new product, delivering a mobile application, etc.) in the world of banking, payment or loyalty.
Sound analytical & synopsis and proven writing skills are major assets required to succeed in this position.
You are able to speak and write in English and French fluently.
All our opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
Boulogne-Billancourt (Paris region).
Occasional trips are to be expected in France and Europe.
Explore current openings !
CDI – Boulogne-Billancourt
Full stack developer
CDI – Ile-de-France
Junior payment consultant
CDI – Ile-de-France